The Mountwest Community & Technical College Student Government Association (MSGA) is dedicated to:
- Promoting the general welfare of the students;
- Providing a link between faculty, administration and students;
- Ensuring the representation of a student voice in college affairs; and
- Perpetuating the concept of responsible student freedom.
The MSGA is composed of three branches—the Executive branch, the Student Senate and the Programming Board.
2021-2022 Executive Board Officers:
- President: Daniel Adkins
- Vice President: Sierra Jones
- Secretary: Jordan Craft
- Student Community Coordinator: Jeremiah Maddox
- Online Rep: Emily Adkins
- Treasurer: Jacob Dillman
To get involved as a student leader, contact the SGA Faculty Advisor, Kim Copley or SGA Staff Advisor, Stacey Arthur or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org