MCTC Library is following the College’s guidance to protect the health and well-being of our students, faculty, and staff. We are taking this time to help you online and add to our online support for teaching and learning. The library’s online services are open 24/7. At this time, Library and Library Computer Center spaces are temporarily not accessible to our walk-in patrons.
For assistance, please send Jamie Bayne an e-mail until further notice.
- Contact the librarian to help you pick the perfect online resources for your class.
- Map your course content against our online teaching and learning materials.
- The Librarian can visit your class online and/or meet with your students one-on-one online to get them the help they need.
What’s Online? – Students
- Get help with your assignments
- Use our streaming educational resources:
Virtual Research Assistance
Fall 2020 Semester Hours
10:00 AM – 11:30 AM & 1:30 PM – 4:30 PM
Also by appointment.
- Printing – Students must have credit on their PrintService Account associated with their username (email@example.com). Funds may be added at the Cashier’s Office in the Student One Stop (room 101).
- Research databases
- Research assistance
- General computing assistance
- Campus assistance
- General information
- Specialized Degree Program Collections:
- Allied Health
- Physical Therapy Assistant
- Veterinary Technology
- Protected quiet zone
- Magnifying reader for the visually impaired
Please ask a Resource Center staff member for assistance. You will need to present your Student ID to borrow material. You may use the material for a two-hour period in the library, but time may be extended if no other requests are made for the material.
Unavailable at this time for sanitation purposes related to Covid-19. Please bring your own or purchase a pair in the Bookstore.
Instructors may place books, multimedia, or other supporting resources on reserve for specific courses.