New Student Orientation
The Mountwest orientation program welcomes new students as members of the Mountwest community and helps provide a seamless transition into college life.
During this informative program students will receive an introduction to all offered services and learn more about starting their college career.
By attending Mountwest orientation students will:
- Meet fellow new students
- Attend small group workshops
- Receive necessary forms and documents
- Obtain their Mountwest ID
- Participate in a campus tour
- And much more!
Once admitted, students should complete their CAP Assessment and participate in advising to develop their schedule.
All newly admitted students must attend the half-day orientation program.
TENATIVE 2013 Orientation dates are as follows:
Each one of the half-day programs listed below is by reservation only. Due to seating capacity, students must be pre-registered to attend.
- January 11, 2013 Friday at 10:00 a.m. Check in time 9:30 a.m.
- January 11, 2013 Friday at 2:00 p.m. Check in time 9:30 a.m.
If you have any questions, please contact 304-710-3060.