New Student Orientation
The Mountwest orientation program welcomes new students as members of the Mountwest community and helps provide a seamless transition into college life.
During this informative program students will receive an introduction to all offered services and learn more about starting their college career.
By attending Mountwest orientation students will:
- Meet fellow new students
- Attend small group workshops
- Receive necessary forms and documents
- Obtain their Mountwest ID
- Participate in a campus tour
- And much more!
Once admitted, students should complete their CAP Assessment and participate in advising to develop their schedule.
All newly admitted students must attend the half-day orientation program.
2014 Orientation dates are as follows:
Each one of the half-day programs listed below is by reservation only. Due to seating capacity, students must be pre-registered to attend.
- July 15, 2014 Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- July 16, 2014 Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- August 12, 2014 Tuesday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
- August 13, 2014 Wednesday at 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
If you have any questions, please contact 304-710-3060.