Classified Staff Council
The Mountwest Community & Technical College Classified Staff Council provides the classified staff employees an avenue to communicate their concerns or issues regarding employer/employee relations.
The Purposes of the Classified Staff Council is:
- To serve as a representative body for classified staff employees of the College
- To participate in such policy matters of the College as may directly affect the classified staff employees
- To provide a two-way medium for the exchange of information between employees and employers relative to problems of mutual concern
- To foster a spirit of unity, cooperation and recognition among all employees
- To consider methods and means by which employment conditions may be improved and operating efficiency of the College increased
- To act in an advisory capacity to the President of the College
- Not to act as a grievance board on individual cases.
Click here To review the classified staff By-Laws and Constitution.