Information for CI’s and CCCE’s
MOUNTWEST COMMUNITY & TECHNICAL COLLEGE
CLINCAL FACULTY RIGHTS & PRIVILEDGES
Per the clinical education agreement with your facility you are considered an unpaid adjunct clinical faculty member of the Physical Therapist Assistant Program. While no other remuneration, compensation or benefits of any kind will be provided beyond those provided to all Mountwest adjunct faculty, the following benefits are available to you at this time:
- Access to learning resource center / library services.
- Eligible for a 10% discount for Continuing Education events/activities.
- Access to selected professional Development educational programs.
- Eligible for a 10% discount on items purchased in the Mountwest bookstore.
Any additional benefits that may become available to our clinical faculty will be announced here, please check in often to ensure you are aware of any revisions that may be of interst to you.
- Clincal Instructor Handbook
- Levels of Supervision
- Use Of Students Under Medicare Part B
- Clinical Site Information Form (CSIF)
- Implementing MDS 3.0: Use of Therapy Students
- Supervision Chart